skip to main content

Work Permits

Work Permits (due to the coronavirus print out the work permit and email to your Counselor

(Steps to take while schools are closed) Students won't be coming into the office.
1)  Students will send work permits via fax or email
     (Fax: 530-622-1071) (Email: or
2)  Work permit will be credited in Aeries
3)  Counselor, AP or Principal will sign!
4)  Students or employer will receive work permit by email or fax 
Work Permits should be obtained in the Counseling Department at each school site. When the Counseling Department  is closed you can ask Patty Braun. 
Work Permit can be obtained at the El Dorado Union High School District Office (Building D), at the address above.  Students must present the completed form Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request for Work Permit - Certificate of Age (form #B1-1to receive their work permit.
Where can students obtain a Work Permit this summer? Click here.
During the summer email Patty Braun in the office.

If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Office at your respective school or Student Services and Innovation at the District Office at (530) 622-5081, ext. 7224.